TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BONDA
- Upon receiving the deposit from the client, the client agrees and acknowledges having read these terms and conditions and agrees to them in full.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australian business practice.
- A booking is only confirmed once payment of the deposit has been received by Bonda.
- Payment for the remaining costs of the performance are to be made via electronic transfer of funds or in cash in full prior to the event taking place.
Changes to bookings
- Changing the date and or time of the event to within 28 days may incur a 10% fee and will be subject to availability of the musicians.
- Changes to the configuration of the Band within 28 days will incur a Fee and will be subject to availability of the Musicians. Bonda reserves the right to determine if a fee is applicable.
- If a change of booking date and time is requested by the client, the booking can only be done without cost if requested more than 28 days days prior to the event taking place.
- Bonda collects a 50% deposit to reserve and confirm our clients’ booking. Once Bonda has received the deposit, the client has 72 hours to cancel the event in order to obtain a full refund. All cancellations thereafter will forfeit the 50% deposit.
- Bonda is not liable for any misinformation provided by the client/s about the event such as date, time, set times, venue, venue size, access to the venue, configuration of the band, run times for the event, contact person and music between sets.
- In the event a client is unsatisfied with the performance and/or service Bonda provides, Bonda will assess the matter thoroughly. Bonda will consider the circumstances in making any decision for reimbursement.